Garlic Coming Week Of July 11th 2022
Garlic Coming Week Of July 11th 2022
NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Starting a business during the pandemic has been challenging not to mention the avian flu. Hence we are restructuring our hours for APPOINTMENT ONLY and OPEN HOUSE ON STAT HOLIDAYS. Booking dates will be Monday , Tuesday, Thursday, Friday between 10am - 3Pm and Saturday 3PM - 5PM (Please note this change going forward supersedes prior advertising)
Farm visitors will have to have a minimum of 7 people or more, schools, day cares, church groups etc . Buy tickets online two days before your visit. Give us a call/ email advising us of date and time of your planned visit.
Season pass holders will be accommodated without the minimum of 7 people, but will still have to book, so we are there for you.
VISITING THE FARM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
What is included when you visit Janzen Garlic acres?
1. We have two spacious sandboxes, the sandboxes are accented with retro tractors, a Volkswagen, and a boat. We also have plenty of seating area for adults.
2. We have various animals: Rabbits, goats, pigs, and a peacock
3. The kids get a bucket each to feed the various animals
4. We have a cow train ride for all ages, it’s a big hit!
5. We have a hayride that goes through the farm fields and a mini forest
6. Children 2yrs and under are free
7. We connect the community back to nature with a planting activity of various vegetables
8. We have a double-sided giant Park Bench for Photo-ops
9. We have Farm Cut-Outs for Photo Opportunities
FARMSTORE / GARLIC PURCHASE
1. The farm store is open by appointment only and there is no cost. ORDER YOUR GARLIC ONLINE https://janzengarlicacres.ca/garlic-%26-vegetables.. Please call 2502414586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pick up / Shipping available + shipping costs apply, minimum order $50.
2. You can also find our garlic at the Kelowna Farmers Market on Springfield and Dilworth Road. Just look for Janzen Garlic Acres Fruit stand on Wednesday, Saturday 8am - 1pm and Sunday Downtown Satellite Market 9am- 3pm.
Booking requires 48 hours notice and the same for cancellation.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT
Come enjoy our outdoor play space with cow train ride, hayrides, petting zoo, play in sandboxes, retro vintage tractors and Volkswagen beetle, seeding and transplanting activities .
Please give us a Call : 250 241 4586 if you cannot find an answer to your question.
We harvest garlic in mid July. It will be available in the farmstore from July 11th 2022.
ADDRESS: 2912 GRIEVE ROAD KELOWNA BC V1W4E5
PREORDER 📞 250 241 4586
We have a Petting zoo, Farm rides, Transplanting Activities and Sandboxes with Retro Tractors.
Farm Rides include a Hayride and a Cowtrain. The Cowtrain is a highlight for kids and also a favourite amongst the parents and grandparents :)
Current Petting zoo animals include Pigs Goats, chickens, bunnies, ducks and Mr P the Peacock .
1.Buy tickets online two days before your visit. You must be a group of 7 or more people. Give us a call/ email advising us of date and time of your planned visit.
2. We have the perfect natural outdoor playplace for playdates and group hangouts. Invite your friends and family for a day visit. Bring a snack and enjoy the farm together.
BUY TICKETS https://janzengarlicacres.ca/tickets 😊🧄 🚜 🐐 🐖
Our farm was founded by Christian parents Adolf and Elvira Janzen in 1973.
Our farm was founded by Christian parents Adolf and Elvira Janzen in
14 But when Jesus saw this, He was indignant and He said to them, “Allow the children to come to Me; do not forbid them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, whoever does not receive and welcome the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all.” 16 And He took the children [one by one] in His arms and [a]blessed them [with kind, encouraging words], placing His hands on them.
No Halloween celebrations. We reserve the right to refuse any events that go against out values as a Christian farm!
Janzen Garlic Acres has reached our fundraiser goal thanks to all your support!